Monday, February 20, 2012

Introducing: Bea Gador!

EVERYONE has a chance to be on the spotlight, to be applauded and praised by people. As I was strolling back and forth on YouTube, I discovered this awesome cover of Katy Perry's California Girls by BEA GADOR. I was really amazed on how talented this girl is - at her young age! Not only her voice matched the style of the music but also her looks - she gave life to a new "Katy Perry."


Her rendition was similar to that of Ebony Day's, which I think inspired her on making a cover of it. She may not be on a stage in front of a million crowd yet, but I know she will in the future! My dear readers, lets show her our support so that she may continue living her dream - as an artist!




California Gurls- Katy Perry (Cover by Bea Gador)



KEEP IT UP Bea and don't let any struggles knock you down!

I'm sure you guys LOVED it too! I really think she deserves a standing ovation, or maybe a LIKE on Facebook or a FOLLOW in Twitter will do. Let's show her our full support my friends! GO GO GO!


   

IF you happen to like this post, please don't hesitate to FOLLOW me on Twitter or LIKE my page on Facebook. I would really love it when you'll do that, it's the source of my joy to keep on writing about YouTube Musicians. Thank You so much!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Ping Hyper Smash Google Ping