Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine’s Day!

A day for lovers – is that what you guys call it? I’m sure; people around the world would come together as one in celebrating this special day with their loved ones. Having dinner with them, treating them to a beautiful restaurant, giving them flowers and chocolates (you could add a cute stuffed toy if you want).

The other week, I have given a bouquet to a special friend of mine (we are not dating, for your information) we are just good friends. I just want to let her know how special she is. Well, I caught her off guard. She wasn’t expecting that kind of thing from me or from anyone else, it was just like her long awaited dream has come to reality! (I just love the feeling thinking about it).

After sometime, I have come to realized that a perfect way to grab the attention of someone special to you is by giving them things which they don’t expect from you. Being a romantic in different angles is a technique and an art.

Music can express what a person is feeling which can't be said through mere words - it's just like giving more meaning to what you are trying to express or show.

"There are many ways of saying I Love You"
One of these is to let her listen to love songs or songs which meant something for both of you. It would really send chills down her spine and make her/him love you more than you could imagine.


I have prepared some covers, which might help you decide what song is best for your love story. ENJOY!

Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up (Cover by Jake Coco)



"I won't give up on us,
Even if the skies get rough,
I'm giving yo all my love,
I'm still looking up."


Lighters - Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars (Cover by Luke Conard, Alex Goot, and Chad Sugg)




"This ones for you and me living out our dreams

We're all right where we should be

With my arms out wide, I open my eyes and now all I wanna see

Is a sky full of lighters, a sky full of lighters"

It Girl - Jason Derulo (Cover Madilyn Bailey and JRice)




"You could be my it girl!"

Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine (Cover by Avery)




"My heart is a stereo that beats for you so listen close, hear my notes and every words"

And the song that would totally catch your lover's attention is this:

Your Song - Elton John (Cover by Christina Grimmie)



Let me just write the whole lyrics of this song, it is really catchy! Try singing or reading this passionately to your special someone, I'm sure you'd give her a good impression!

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

I know these songs are not not the best, they are only what I could think of as of this moment. So, feel free to comment (HERE or in my FACEBOOK PAGE) Tell me some songs, and I would surely add it on my list with your names on it. Let us support each other for us to succeed!

PLEASE Follow me on twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Ping Hyper Smash Google Ping