Saturday, December 3, 2011

A You Tube Christmas

At last! After hours of waiting for the videos of their album "A You Tube Christmas" it has already been uploaded. But they are not located in one YouTube account so my team and I gathered all the videos on one place so it would be a convenient for you.

Well, here they are!
Don't forget to Like, Subscribe, and Comment to their videos

Jake Coco - Silver Bells




Caitlin Hart - Santa Baby




Baby It's Cold Outside - Savannah Outen and Jake Coco




Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas




All I Want for Christmas is You - Jessica Lorin Moskaluke




Hallelujah - Kevin Littlefield




Someday at Christmas - Ebony Day ft. Jake Coco




I'll Be Home for Christmas - Sara Niemietz




Silent Night - Alex G




Mistletoe - Corey Gray 




Last Christmas - Madilyn Bailey




Have your copy now on iTunes

Tune in for more updates of your favorite artists! 
As what I have said earlier -  Like, Subscribe, and Comment so that we would know your feedback! 

1 comments:

Hі theгe to eνeгу single оne, it's in fact a good for me to visit this web page, it consists of useful Information.

Feel free to visit my blog post - how do nootropics help cognitive function
My page :: enhance brain

Post a Comment

 
Blog Ping Hyper Smash Google Ping