Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Avery: A Perfect Girl!

Avery






Save up to 50% OFF Weekly UniqueSquared Deals 

Describe your perfect girl? Well for me, Avery is every man’s dreams. Not that she is beautiful but with her talent. With her intoxicating appearance and incredible voice she could win millions of lovers all around the world or even the universe. Some may say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I’m sure seeing Avery in person would weaken every man’s knees and causes to kneel. It could be a cliché for some but I’ll surely feel that way.

Honestly, before, I am not that fan of her, my sister does. She keeps forcing me to watch videos of Avery in the past few days but I just ignored her. A moment ago, a thought came into me “what if I’ll try watching some of her videos I wouldn’t lose something.” And then the magic happens I was amazed and shocked of how good she is. My heart stop for a second and I couldn’t catch my breath; I was like “She is so awesome! I’m starting to like her!” Seeing Avery in person might be a wish that could never come true for me but she gave me the inspiration to love music more than ever.

Let me share to you some of Avery’s videos which I like the most:









=====
Avery
=====
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/Averyofficial
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/Averyofficial


========================
Please Follow Me on Twitter
========================



=========
Facebook
=========
http://www.facebook.com/youtubemusicians

1 comments:

i'm just one of her fans and i agree if avery is "men's dream" like the writer said, just one realy i hope sometime later could meet with her maybe sounds freak yeah but i realy want it. and i like most from avery is her voice that realy cool i think. just it from me...

*sorry for my english that so bad. and i hope you will understand what i mean... thank's a lot

Post a Comment

 
Blog Ping Hyper Smash Google Ping