Monday, February 20, 2012

New Cover: Ebony Day

EBONY DAY strikes back with her new cover of Nicki Minaj's Super Bass. Her version is really different from that of the original (which was her primary purpose). I know rapping is really hard, even I have a hard time mastering this skill. So don't worry Ebony, you are not alone in this world! Enjoy listening to her rendition I'm sure you guys would love it - not only because of her looks but also because of her talent.




Nicki Minaj - Super Bass (Cover by Ebony Day)



What do you think? I'm sure she did great....

Ebony Day 

You could find her in these following sites:


IF you happen to like this post, please don't hesitate to FOLLOW me on Twitter or LIKE my page on Facebook. I would really love it when you'll do that, it's the source of my joy to keep on writing about YouTube Musicians. Thank You so much!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Ping Hyper Smash Google Ping