Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Who Could This Be?

Every performer is unique in many different ways. It may be through their styles in singing, their killer dance moves, or the way they express themselves. Spectators love artists who perform with all their heart, mind, and soul – a performer who gives life, conviction and passion to their pieces.
Luckily, I have found this particular artist who has this special ability – to amuse spectators not only through her looks but also through her passion and talent.

   WHO COULD THIS BE?




Well, she is no other than Ms. Olivia Noelle (*claps*)



Save up to 50% OFF Weekly UniqueSquared Deals
I think that this is Olivia’s forte – a thing that would truly catch people’s attention. If you would take a look at her videos, you would surely say that I am absolutely correct. Have a second to check these out:



Bruno Mars "It Will Rain" (Cover by Olivia Noelle, Max and Kurt Schneider)



This is her latest cover. Uploaded 2 weeks ago or maybe later than that.
Did you guys noticed what I am talking about? I'm sure you did... here are her other videos:

Demi Lovato "Skyscraper" (Cover by Olivia Noelle and Kurt Schneider) 




Katy Perry Medley - Olivia Noelle



Now you believe me!

I am not only her huge fan... There are plenty of us!

This one is on YouTube on her cover of  "Lighter" by Bruno Mars









"Olivia, your passion is so evident in you face as you sing. I show my students your videos sometimes to illustrate what passion looks like. I also use Kurt to illustrate how skills can take you places you want to go. I'm so glad that a medium like YouTube allows those with so much talent to display their work. I look forward to seeing all of you progress in the coming years. I'm sure you will have an incredible career. All the best."


This one is on Twitter:







" listening to u while I work is the only thing that is going to get me through the night"


Let us show her our full support and love. You cold find her in these following sites:






GUYS! PLEASE Follow me on Twitter or Like my page in Facebook. It is one of the sources of my inspiration to keep on writing about YouTube Artists. You would really do me a very big favor! Please :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Ping Hyper Smash Google Ping