Monday, February 20, 2012

Perfect Combination!

THERE is always a perfect combination for everything. In terms of food, no man in his right mind would add salt on an ice cream or beer on a cereals (except if your doing pranks). In the world of movies, fans love to see their favorite artists with someone who they can feel this so-called "Chemistry of Love."

How about in the world of music? How can we consider singers/artists are a perfect match? 
There is no need of words to answer this question. Just watch this video and you'll find the answer to it.


Gotye - Somebody that I used to Know (Olivia Noelle and Corey Gray Cover)



HATE me if you don't believe what I just said. These artists are really a perfect match - in duets or maybe an item or a love team (in the future, we don't know what time might bring us).

If you aren't contended yet with this video, try checking their YouTube channels to watch more of their awesome covers and originals.

Corey Gray 

 


Olivia Noelle


If you aren't yet contended with this article of mine, try checking out my 

and

IF you happen to like this post, please don't hesitate to FOLLOW me on Twitter or LIKE my page on Facebook. I would really love it when you'll do that, it's the source of my joy to keep on writing about YouTube Musicians. Thank You so much!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Ping Hyper Smash Google Ping